Power of attorney

If a claimant wants someone else to represent him, we need a power of attorney confirming this. The person who has received the power of attorney can then sign the application form.

Print Bokmål | Nynorsk | 31. January 2020

The compensation claimant must sign a power of attorney entitling another person to manage the matter with NPE. This could be a family member or close friend, for example. The attorney would then be able to sign the claim form.

In addition to the power of attorney, NPE requires a copy of the compensation claimant's valid ID: such as passport, driving license or bank card showing their personal identification number. This is to ensure that the power of attorney has been signed by the compensation claimant.